Monday, September 6, 2010

Writing Poetry

Haha, I love Savage Chickens. Especially the Shakespeare comics.

To write poetry, or not to write poetry? That is my question...

I've written a few incredibly lame poems. And I've written a few where I've incorporated a few lines in my story.

Fellow writers, do you write poetry?
How do you get your inspiration for them?
Do your poems find their way into your stories?

2 comments:

  1. I think poetry is one of those things where you either can do it or you can't. I usually can't because my poems seem very simplistic and cliche. I'm starting to get the itch to try again too, though. :o)

    Good luck deciding! So glad to have found your blog. I LOVE your quote above.

    Cheers,
    Jackee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following via Karen's BBQ party!!! I love meeting other blogers!!!

    I personally don't write poetry but I do enjoy reading other people's work! I don't think I hve the ability to write something so short and make it beautiful, novels are my cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my thoughts on this topic. I can't wait to read yours! :)