Haha. I like to write at Starbucks because it means hubby is at home chasing the baby around instead of me. :) Except lately, I'm finding it harder and harder to find an outlet to plug in the laptop....
I need to go to Starbucks and write more... I would rather just get a coffee and go. The most I've written in public has been while on a long train ride... then I just had people behind me reading over my shoulder or asking stupid questions about where I got my netbook.
Darn, I'm at work and can't view this!!! But writing in public - I envy y'all able to do this! I need absolute silence as I get very distracted very easily!!! Take care x
I just posted about this earlier this week. Because my apartment is so small, I am forced to leave the house so I always write in public. I wish I had my own office but writing in public has its advantages. I like having the background noise and access to hot chocolate or chai tea lattes!
I need to go to Starbucks and write more... I would rather just get a coffee and go. The most I've written in public has been while on a long train ride... then I just had people behind me reading over my shoulder or asking stupid questions about where I got my netbook.
ReplyDeleteDarn, I'm at work and can't view this!!! But writing in public - I envy y'all able to do this! I need absolute silence as I get very distracted very easily!!! Take care
ReplyDeletex
love the video :-)
ReplyDeleteI just posted about this earlier this week. Because my apartment is so small, I am forced to leave the house so I always write in public. I wish I had my own office but writing in public has its advantages. I like having the background noise and access to hot chocolate or chai tea lattes!
ReplyDelete