Every wanted to go to a writer's conference, but getting away was hard? Or the conference was too far away? Or you were intimidated by attending?
Well fear no more, a FREE Writer's Conference is starting TODAY, right HERE ONLINE! That's right, you can attend a writer's conference in your pj's, while nibbling on your favorite snacks. WriteonCon is here!
This online, free (did I mention it was free?) conference is geared specifically for kidlit, middle grade and YA, but that doesn't mean adult writer's won't learn a thing too. Check out the full schedule to see what sessions you want to read, which live chats/vlogs/forums you want to learn from, etc. The conference starts today (August 16th) and ends on Thursday night (the 18th).
Will I see you there?
Hi Jenn!! You had a post up a few blogposts ago looking for CPs or Beta Readers? Clarissa Draper's blog has set up a service for CPs and BRs and Writers with complete ms to hook up:
ReplyDeletehttp://clarissadraper.blogspot.com/2011/08/need-critique-partner.html
I hope this is helpful!!
I won't be signing up to WriteOnCom but I do follow Shannon's blog and last year she very generously published a lot of the conference's procedings - so I'll be lurking!!
take care
x
It's a great conference. I've heard nothing but great things about it. Oh, and check out Old Kitty mentioning my blog. Thanks, Old Kitty!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you can read things after they happen, because in my time zone I'm asleep for half of them!
ReplyDeleteHELLO...
ReplyDeleteplease come to my blogs & pls join my blog
नमस्कार....
बहुत ही सुन्दर लेख है आपकी बधाई स्वीकार करें
मैं आपके ब्लाग का फालोवर हूँ क्या आपको नहीं लगता की आपको भी मेरे ब्लाग में आकर अपनी सदस्यता का समावेश करना चाहिए मुझे बहुत प्रसन्नता होगी जब आप मेरे ब्लाग पर अपनी उपस्थिति दर्ज कराएँगे तो आपकी आगमन की आशा में पलकें बिछाए........
आपका ब्लागर मित्र
नीलकमल वैष्णव "अनिश"
इस लिंक के द्वारा आप मेरे ब्लाग तक पहुँच सकते हैं धन्यवाद्
1- MITRA-MADHUR: ज्ञान की कुंजी ......
2- BINDAAS_BAATEN: व्यंगात्मक क्षणिकाएं......
3- MADHUR VAANI: व्यंगात्मक क्षणिकाएं......