Those of you participating in NaNoWriMo--What are your goals/plans to help you finish? And by the way, what are you doing reading this?!? Get writing! So far, 809,000 words have been written already! How many of those are yours?
Those of you (like me) not participating in NaNoWriMo--any plans/goals for the month? I plan to write at least 30 minutes a day in the month of November. And redecorate my living room. So, I'm off to write now. See ya!

Despite not competing in Nano month I have writing goals and plans which centre around a short story that was conceived in a Costa in Plymouth. Good luck with nano, I hope you enjoy the experience Thanks for dropping by my blog party :O)
ReplyDeleteI'm participating in NaNo (though I've already cheated and met my goal!)
ReplyDeleteI'm participating and looking forward to it but I'm glad you've made a goal for yourself as well. And I hope your living room makeover goes well.
ReplyDeleteCD