Be Jolly by Golly!
Melissa and Jen are hosting this blogfest that I seriously just found out about. But lucky for me, I have pictures and recipes, so I'm totally in. Better late, then never, right?!? All you have to do for this blogfest is post some pics of your holiday decorations and your favorite holiday food and drink recipe. Well, without further ado, here we go...
Frosty and Santa say hello.
The tree.
The reason for the season.
And now, bring on the recipes!
Peanut Butter Awesome (as my hubby calls it)
The ingredients:
The steps:
Melt chocolate in saucepan
Put a few Ritz Bits Peanut Butter Sandwich crackers in pot and cover with chocolate
Use a spoon or tongs to put the chocolate covered sandwich onto foil
Cover with holiday sprinkles and let cool
Repeat until you've made the desired amount--I usually make the entire box of peanut butter sandwiches
Voila!
Bon appetit!
And to drink...
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
2 cups cocoa powder
3 cups sugar
1 tablespoon salt
2 candy canes crushed into fine powder with rolling pin
Mix together and store in an airtight container. Makes great gifts, or is enough to last you all winter! I use about 4 teaspoons in each mug with hot milk. You could always just put in some peppermint extract as you make each cup, but I prefer this way so that it's easy to make. Feel free to add a candy cane to your mug to garnish your finished product.
Yum!
I love that countdown and your tree is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThose PB Awesomes look mighty good! Pretty, too. Cute decorations, and YAY for the reason for the season. I had that on my blog too. I mean, I couldn't just have a tree, right?! ;o) Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteArtzicarol Ramblings
Fun decorations and those chocolatey peanut butter sandwiches do look awesome! I'm sure they taste awesome, too. thanks for sharing the recipe.
ReplyDeleteI like all your decorations. I especially love the reason for the season and the treats look extra yummy! Have a Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteGreat tree and the Peanut Butter Awesome sounds awesome! Have a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHello to your adorable blog!! I think this is my first time to say pop over and what a festive post!! I love your beautiful tree and am also saying hello to Frosty and Santa! Oh but your nativity set is just fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteThe peanut butter awesome has got me salivating! Yum!! Thanks for sharing! Take care
x
Love the Santa countdown! Peanut Butter Awesome sounds like it's so easy to make and looks delicious too. I would probably eat them all though - I have like no self-control! Not when it comes to chocolate and peanut butter. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThe peanut butter awesome looks...AWESOME! Very festive. That nativity set reminds me of the one my grandma had. We all fought over it after she passed, but I can't remember who got it (not me, obviously). Have a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful decorations, and I love any food with peanut butter! Yum!
ReplyDeleteThose biscuits look so much better with your decorations on it :-)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Jenn!
ReplyDeleteYour tree is beautiful! I make the PB cookies. So easy and everyone raves about them!
ReplyDeleteI like you countdown Santa and those treats looks so simple yet so fancy. I like that kind of treat! Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeletePeanut butter anything rocks!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays.
I love your countdown santa.
ReplyDeleteAnd those treats sound absolutely amazing. And they look it too.
Thank you so much for participating in our blog fest!
Merry Christmas!
Beautiful decorations and peppermint hot hot chocolate.....
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas to you and our family.
Michael