Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Quote of the Month



Happy Birthday Theodor Seuss Geisel! 
 Find a previous Dr. Seuss inspirational quote of the month here.

As a former teacher, Seuss' b-day was one of my favorite days.  I loved planning lessons related to Dr. Seuss and reading his books.  Now, as a stay-at-home mom My Lil Monkey and I will be reading lots of Dr. Seuss today. :)  

Are you doing anything in honor of Seuss' birthday?

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite quotes! :D :D And I didn't know it was Dr. Seuss' birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! I didn't know today was Dr Seuss b-day!!! Thank you for the info - I am now going to get my Cat in the Hat for bed time reading!!

    Yay!! Happy birthday Dr Seuss!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my thoughts on this topic. I can't wait to read yours! :)