Monday, November 14, 2011

YA Books to Movies

I'm taking a break from my revisions to share my excitement about YA books coming out as movies soon....

First of all, Hugo looks to be an awesome possum movie.  I LOVED the book The Invention of Hugo Cabret.  And can't wait to see the movie.  Check out the trailer:



And even more exciting in YA book to movie news....

The Hunger Games is coming!  At first, when I heard they were making this awesome book into a movie I was skeptical.  But this trailer has totally changed my mind.  Check it out!


Anyone gonna watch either of these movies? Anyone else love the books as much as I did?  Or going to read them before the movies come out?  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully these will come out here in the UK too! Yay!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited about both!

    Love your new blog design. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my thoughts on this topic. I can't wait to read yours! :)