- Obsessing about cupcakes. Seriously. I've been looking at cupcake blogs and drooling over the delish pics they have posted and thinking "maybe I should make some cupcakes," but I haven't.
- Checking email and Facebook. Repeatedly. Just in case there's a new email or an updated status. Don't want to miss out on anything, you know?
- Chillin' with my fav boys. My hubster is as awesome as ever and my monkey has discovered it's fun to make little fish faces to feel his new teeth coming in. Ever so endearing. (Not the teething part though! That's another story.)
- Writing. Now, as much as it saddened me to confess earlier, I'm not participating in NaNoWriMo this year. But, I did find something just perfect for what I'm working on. NaNoFiMo. (National Novel Finishing Month). Basically, I'm tackling a story I tucked away two years ago. I'd only written the first 1/3 and then gave up on it. I've been amazed by how much I've grown as a writer as I look at what I wrote just two years ago. So far, I've added 8,567 words, in addition to heavy editing/revising of the first third. But who's counting?
- Watching TV. Yep, I'll admit it. I've been kinda lazy the last couple days...gotta catch up on all those TiVoed shows, ya know?
- Cleaning my closet. Somehow, a mountain of clothes appeared. A rather big mountain. So, this equates to loads and loads of laundry, 'cuz who knows how long those clothes have been part of the mountain. And I've discovered clothes I don't even remember owning. So in a way, I kinda feel like I just won a whole new wardrobe. :)
So, what have you been up to?

Ahh, the cupcake obsession. My fiancee makes the world's most amazing cupcakes. Lucky for my waistline, it's not too often!
ReplyDeleteI thought about NaNoFiMo for last year's NaNo novel, but I've been working on an old project for NaNoWriMo and I'm glad I made this decision. Those old projects...sometimes they stick with you.
Watching anything good on the TiVo? I'm slightly obsessed with Glee right now.
Anyway, good luck with your writing!
Sounds like an excellent way to recharge the batteries and take a break from writing Good for you :O)
ReplyDelete