The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and runs from Friday to Sunday.
The Hop is a fantastic way to get your blog noticed, and visit some other blogs that you didn't know about before. Head over and sign up and see what you can find!
Each week a different question will be added to the hop in order for conversations to occur, and for your followers to get to know you better.
This is my first time participating, I'm so so excited. So, let's get this party started...
Each week a different question will be added to the hop in order for conversations to occur, and for your followers to get to know you better.
This is my first time participating, I'm so so excited. So, let's get this party started...
"What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011? Why are you anticipating that book?"
Hmm. Well, last year I would have said Across the Universe. Since I've already read it (check out my review of it here), I'm gonna have to go with what I'm looking forward to next: Divergent by debut YA author Veronica Roth. It comes out May 3rd. And since I ADORE dystopian science fiction, I totally can't wait!

What a great idea!!! Thanks for the info! Take care
ReplyDeletex
Ooh, I love dystopian SF, too. Thanks for the rec! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to four books. Come see what they are.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteJust hopping by and following through.
Sounds interesting - thanks for sharing it!
Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
www.bookdout.wordpress.com