In honor of America's special day to celebrate our freedoms and remember our past (and grill out and watch fireworks!) there'll be no Cupcakes and Writing post today. Instead I just want to relish how blessed I am to be an American who experiences freedoms that some do not get to experience in other countries. Regardless of what country we hail from, may we all realize how blessed we really are. :)
Also, I'm gonna be a little scarce on the blogosphere for the next month or two (or three). We're moving to another state this week, and in addition to all the transition, unpacking etc, baby number two is due next month. I'll post when I can--I'm still hoping to at least do some Cupcakes and Writing posts, and I'll let you know when baby arrives--but I probably won't be visiting blogs as often as usual. But don't give up on me! When things settle down, I'll be back!
So true. Great post. Happy 4th to you too :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! Baby no 2 is coming!!! YAY!!! How adorable!!!! Please take care and have a great blog break and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! All the best and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Fourth of July!!! Take care
x