
This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and today's question asks us to share our top ten characters in any genre of our choice. So without any further ado, here we go:
Top Ten Characters in Dystopian:
in no particular order:
1) Jonas from The Giver
2) Tris from Divergent
3) Katniss from The Hunger Games
4) Adelice from Crewel
5) Four from Divergent
6) Peeta from The Hunger Games
7) Risa from Unwind
8) Cassia from Matched
9) Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles
10) Gale from The Hunger Games
Agree or disagree? Did I miss someone you would include?







LOVE that you added The Giver.
ReplyDeleteYep. The Giver was the first dystopian I read and fell in love with the genre, so I had to include it. :)
DeleteI really want to read The Giver. I've heard it's great! Cinder is amazing, and I can't wait to read Scarlet! :) Great picks.
ReplyDeleteMy TTT
Love The Giver... the whole series actually. Katniss is kickass, and I adored Cassia. This is a great list.
ReplyDeleteI have Cinder and Divergent on my TBR pile- I SO need to get on those!!
What a fun idea! I definitely agree about Hunger Games and Matched characters. I have Divergent here at home, ready to read!
ReplyDelete