Monday, June 3, 2013

Goodness that Starts with B

Birthday Goodness:

E just turned three and we celebrated with my parents and sister with Thomas the Train inspired goodies. It was so much fun! He loved blowing out the candles, eating his cake with a spoon and his ice cream with a fork (simultaneously), opening his presents, and playing with his Thomas balloons and party hat.  Little A had fun with the party hats and balloons too!



Blogging Goodness:

I spent about two hours finally getting around to what I've been wanting to do with the blog since March.  Check out the side bar and the first person to comment with the difference wins one of these virtual cupcakes, in honor of the b-day festitivies.  Don't worry, this kind won't go straight to your thighs. ;)


Bible Study Goodness:

I have officially put my YA manuscript aside for a while.  It needs a lot more revision which I don't have time for right now.  But I can't put my writing completely aside: I'm writing a Bible study on spiritual victory that I'm very excited about.  Whenever I put it aside for too long, I run across someone else in my life that tells me something they're struggling with.  They have no idea I'm writing a Bible study that addresses the very theme they're sharing with me, and it reminds me this is a message that needs to be written.  So, I'm currently working on it once or twice a week and loving every minute of it.

Life is good.  Busy, stressful at times, but oh so very good.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww they are both sooo adorable.
    What awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juju! Your little Miss Whimsy is adorable too! :)

      Delete
  2. Sweet kids, it looked like your man had a great time. It's good to give manuscripts a rest, they turn out so much better in the end. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my thoughts on this topic. I can't wait to read yours! :)