Awww, so adorable! :)
That is one happy elf. Merry, merry & happy, happy to you & yours!!Patti
Awwww Merry Christmas to you and your lil Elf! Take carex
Thanks all! :)
Oh, he's a cutie patootie!
I assumed boy. Bad, RaShelle. Your little Elf is a cutie patootie. ;D
Super cute!!
PS. I have an award for you on my blog :-)
RaShelle, correct assumption. :)Rachel, thanks so much! That's my first blog award. :)
What a cutie! Merry Christmas!
Thanks for reading my thoughts on this topic. I can't wait to read yours! :)
Awww, so adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is one happy elf. Merry, merry & happy, happy to you & yours!!
ReplyDeletePatti
Awwww Merry Christmas to you and your lil Elf! Take care
ReplyDeletex
Thanks all! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, he's a cutie patootie!
ReplyDeleteI assumed boy. Bad, RaShelle. Your little Elf is a cutie patootie. ;D
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!
ReplyDeletePS. I have an award for you on my blog :-)
ReplyDeleteRaShelle, correct assumption. :)
ReplyDeleteRachel, thanks so much! That's my first blog award. :)
What a cutie! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete