Friday, September 7, 2012

Never Ending Book Series



Book Blogger Hop is a bookish meme hosted by Jen of Crazy-For-Books. This week's question:


What book series do you never want to see end?

Wow, that's a tough one.  I was so sad when the Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia and the Percy Jackson series ended.  Personally, I think their adventures should continue well into adulthood.  :)

Right now, I have no idea how her sequels will turn out, but I LOVED Marissa Meyer's Cinder.  I'm sure there's plenty of fairy tale awesome to choose from to keep the series going for a loooong while, as long as the Lunar Chronicles plot stays interesting.

So, your turn.  What book series do you never want to see end?


11 comments:

  1. The Terry Pratchett Discworld book series!! Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Discworld! Terry Pratchett is awesome. :)

      Delete
  2. I was (STILL AM!) so sad to see Harry Potter end... makes me weepy thinking about it. Loved Narnia too!! I haven't read Percy Jackson (just one graphic novel adaptation, which I did enjoy).. I keep hearing great things so maybe I'll look into that in the future. Thanks for sharing!

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to say that I have never read any of those books. OUCH!! Don't throw things. :)

    LOVELY BLOG....New Follower.

    Have a fun hop and stop by for giveaways on my blog if you like.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why haven't I tried Cinder yet?

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't want Harry Potter to end. I wish more new books were still coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! book series are so hard to choose as I love any serial set. I wanted the True Blood books to go forever but sigh... nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah - I LOVED the chronicles of narnia when I was a kid, I wish there were more books. Great answer - My blogger hop is at http://bookswritingtea.wordpress.com/2012/09/08/what-book-series-do-you-never-want-to-see-end-book-blogger-hop/
    Your blog is lovely btw - I've followed.
    Laura @ bookswritingtea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually... the Percy Jackson series hasn't ended XD If you read his new series Heroes of Olympus, Percy and all his friends are still in it... plus I think they're going to tie the Egyptian kids into it as well XD

    I love the series you don't want to end XD

    New follower via RSS
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad we haven't seen the end of Percy Jackson, but it's still not going to be the same.

      And it'll be interesting to see how Riordan combines Greek and Egyptian mythology together.

      Delete
  9. I would have to say the Spellman Files series is one I'd hate to see end, I've enjoyed all of them and hope to see many more to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my thoughts on this topic. I can't wait to read yours! :)