Thursday, December 20, 2012

Top 12 Posts of 2012

2012 is swiftly coming to a close, and I thought I'd help end the year with a tribute to the 12 most popular posts of 2012 on this blog.  So without further ado, here we go:


Writing Related Posts:
10 Fun Gifts for Readers and Writers
"The Writer's Voice" Entry
Building a Page Turner
Classic Vanilla Cupcakes and Writing Authentically
Character Collages
OREO Cupcakes and Dialogue


Reading Related Posts:
Warriors Don't Cry (book review)
What Author Do You Want to Meet?


Life Related Posts:
The Pacifier (thanks to Pinterest, this is my all time most popular post)
Dr. Seuss Quote (again, popular due to Pinterest)
He's Here!
Blessed

And I'll close with a recent pic of my boys :

Just chillin'.  

If anyone else wants to post their top 12 posts of 2012, please send me the link to your post in the comments below and I'll check them out. :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG they are both so big and cute. I love it. How time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww your boys are adorable and super cute!!! I think your cupcake metaphors for all things writerly were wonderful! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, Jenn! I'll have to see which posts were my most popular, but I think my stats are skewed because I took off the captcha security code and I have a lot of spammer traffic. I'm tempted to reinstate the captcha, but I also don't want to make it hard for people to leave comments. I love your cupcake comparison posts too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my thoughts on this topic. I can't wait to read yours! :)