Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Harry Potter Returns!


Anyone else excited about the next Harry Potter movie?  It comes out in 20 days!  If you want a little Harry Potter countdown for your website, find it here.

I'm debating if I should reread the book before it comes out.  Maybe I shouldn't though, 'cuz then I'd just be disappointed.  But I seriously forgot a lot of what happens in that book.  So we shall see....

In case you haven't seen the trailer, or want to see it again, here it is!

3 comments:

  1. The last movie I watched was PoA- the dragon chase scene in GoF put me off the movies forever. But the books I am addicted to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm a huge fan!!! Talk about a fanatic! I have the 19th off so I can see the midnight showing on the 18th, then turn around and watch it again the next morning! Addicted to both the books and movies!

    Ask me anything, it's true love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super excited!!!!! I reread all of the books over the Summer. =)

    Kristy Joiner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my thoughts on this topic. I can't wait to read yours! :)